Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How do I post pics I took with my camera phone??

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenscats5
  • Start date Start date
J

jenscats5

Guest
I hosted 1 pic on a free hosting site & the pic turned out SO VERY blurry that I can't post it.

Now what??
 
jenscats5 said:
I hosted 1 pic on a free hosting site & the pic turned out SO VERY blurry that I can't post it.

Now what??
Ah, cam phone pix are always blurry for me as well...
try checking your phone's settings.
Pic quality depends on the phone and not on the server ya host them.
 
maybe the pic itself was blurry. email the pic to yourself or whatever you have to do to get a copy on your computer. Open it in some graphics apps and check the dimensions 450x300 or whatever. Make sure it's clear there then upload it somewhere again.
 
Dial_tone said:
maybe the pic itself was blurry. email the pic to yourself or whatever you have to do to get a copy on your computer. Open it in some graphics apps and check the dimensions 450x300 or whatever. Make sure it's clear there then upload it somewhere again.

I did email it to myself & it's clear, then when I open it it's clear. Once I host it, tho it turns blurry....... :confused:
 
jenscats5 said:
I did email it to myself & it's clear, then when I open it it's clear. Once I host it, tho it turns blurry....... :confused:
Take a look at my thread re upload servers and try different ones.
:cool:
 
jenscats5 said:
I did email it to myself & it's clear, then when I open it it's clear. Once I host it, tho it turns blurry....... :confused:

email it to me and let me check it. I can host it on my own site if it's clear.

[email protected]
 
Top Bottom