Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did you meet your partner?

Omg I just showed my wife your picture and she she said "ewww, gross", lolz!!!@! You look like a bloated troll. Fat face:check, hook nose:check, bald:check, brown crooked teeth:check, nappy arm hair:check

lololol sounds like we are in high school here

lololol sounds like we are in high school here

you should see the fucking karma messages he sent

his wife is probably also thinking about what a little fucking retard she's married to right now. that ngr is excited as fuck

back peddle? I post current pics and you've posted pics from years past

You're born with ugly bro. It's not something you catch. You can post pics from whenever the fuck you want throughout your life and you will still be a disproportioned.

Omg I just showed my wife your picture and she she said "ewww, gross", lolz!!!@! You look like a bloated troll. Fat face:check, hook nose:check, bald:check, brown crooked teeth:check, nappy arm hair:check

Fuck bro. I'm gonna go delete all my shit off Instagram before your wife insults me too.

'baby, come quick! This guy from 12 states away is picking on me on a steroid website! Tell me I am handsome please please! Btw thank you for letting me buy a soccermom fucking cherokee!'

you should see the fucking karma messages he sent

his wife is probably also thinking about what a little fucking retard she's married to right now. that ngr is excited as fuck

are you guys actually having an e-war??? we haven't had any decent drama in a while round here
25ppoj9.gif

Top Bottom