Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How did you know what love was?

I knew it was love the 1st time she went down on me.
 
Angel said:
when were you sure you met the one?

No such thing as love. Just a void needing to be filled.
 
It takes you by suprise and didn't expect to feel that way...not forced, not hurried, not imagined...it just happened
 
alien amp pharm said:
I knew it was love the 1st time he went down on me.

fixed.
 
Seriously? Anything that mattered had to do with her......and then her....................and then her.............you get the picture.
 
Angel said:
what type of void??? why say that?

What type of void? Emotional. I'm talking about the need to feel emotionally validated. Most of us just want to feel loveable, so we fill that void by manufacturing relationships based on need. Why do you think most relationships don't last? One person gets bored with the other because they already filled that void. The girls you see jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend (NEVER single) convince themselves that their value is based on the number of partners they had.
 
swole said:
What type of void? Emotional. I'm talking about the need to feel emotionally validated. Most of us just want to feel loveable, so we fill that void by manufacturing relationships based on need. Why do you think most relationships don't last? One person gets bored with the other because they already filled that void. The girls you see jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend (NEVER single) convince themselves that their value is based on the number of partners they had.
so are you saying there is no such thing as love??
 
Angel said:
so are you saying there is no such thing as love??

No. It exists...for the select, confident, secure few.
 
swole said:
No. It exists...for the select, confident, secure few.
I understand the part about girl jumping from guy to guy....it sounded like you were saying there was no such thing as love though that is why i asked these questions
 
It happened as soon as she got out of her kickass mustang and me convincing my boss to hire her even though I had a girlfriend at the time
 
Top Bottom