Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How did steroids change you mentally?

Gboyt

Did taking steroids change anyone mentally? more confidence, etc... My best friend started juicing in the beginning of 2015. He ended up not coming off and staying at 500mg test cyp a week for the last 8 months (bad idea, i know) But we got in a fight 6 months before he started his cycle and didn't get cool again until a couple weeks ago. After not talking to him for a year and a half i saw a huge change in his personality. No homo he's a good lookin dude and was always jacked and could have pulled so many bitches back in the day but never did because he didn't have the confidence to. Now he's bangin girls left and right and says he feels amazing and seems so content with how his life is going and just in a good mood all the time. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm about halfway through my test cyp cycle and don't have any boost in confidence or well being. That's not the reason i decided to hop on but shit that's a plus in my book hahaha

My first cycle, i felt like Superman. Up 30 lbs. Strong as fuck. People moved out of my way. I always had confidence, but not like this. Not cocky douschey either.

Hardrock

If u dont know how to deal with and control u r personality better stay away. Or take a rest... Chill out...
Thats Same like u getting drunk... If u cant control u r self stay away from. Finally if aomething makin u bad person why u ahould take it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im currently running my first tren cycle and it's got me up and down. I just switched to ED injections 3 days ago so I hope that helps.

The fact that when i was done with my cycles, i was looking amazing made me feel more confident in differnet areas of life.But oncycle? i didnt notice any of this roid rage people talk about.I felt more horny was the biggest different i noticed and stronger.

I never experienced any roid rage myself, definitely a boost in confidence,stronger and boost of energy all around better feeling. I believe maybe it can enhance a person if they are violent to start with it could intensify that behaviour. All my buddies that juice are some level headed cool mother fuckers. I don't ever see myself quiting the gear maybe a longer off cycle.

It depends on your physical stuffs and your personality . we r not the same . so every one of us has his own details, specifications and needs. not every one are valid for any thing !

I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR A SECOND, THAT ANYONE ON THIS SITE HAS NEVER HAD ROID RAGE. There is always an instance where you will overreact to spilled milk, stubbed toe, flat tire, annoying boss, girlfriend etc. etc etc. etc....

Some people just deal with their emotions better and can keep your temper in check...

yeah, crazy confidence increase and slightly more aggresive but still controlable. test suspension makes me aggressive as fuck but im in the gym throwing weights around while thats in my system so its not a problem.

Top Bottom