Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How could I get ahold of some commercial quality gym equipment?

Garza

I really want to get a good power rack, a power bench, (whatever its called...the one that holds the bar), and at least a 300 lb olympic set along with some bumper plates. Does anyone know where I could get this commercial quality equipment? I don't necessarily need commercial but I want something that isn't a piece of shit. Perhaps I could find some of it in the classifieds? Are there any places that would build it? Perhaps buy some steel and make my own?

Please advise.

go to a fitness place that sells workout machines and ask for a bodymasters catalog and also cybex. the bodymasters power rack is good and is $599.00 (I think) but will last you forever. check out Ivanko and Weider for the barbell sets

BE213A.JPG

www.body-masters.com get one of those weight tree's too so you can keep good care of your plates.

since your not buying in bulk you'll have too search around for a good deal. I work at a gym and get spammed alot of junk mail for ordering used equipment, I'll check for used power-rack's and see what the price is... good luck I know you've wanted one for a while.

I bought 4 of the Hammer Strength machines years ago at 15% off. They were show pieces. They don't like hauling them back to the factory so they sell them at a discount.

Top Bottom