Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how can i boost my insulin levels?

killa in manila

does anybody know how i can boost my insulin levels besides taking vanadyl? i heard taking honey right after your work out! is this true?

all honey does is spike insulin quickly-if you are hardcore, you can inject insulin after your workouts and get real results-I don't advise it because it is dangerous-I'm just being truthful. Also, vanadyl is WORTHLESS according to new studies

killa in manila said:
does anybody know how i can boost my insulin levels besides taking vanadyl?

Eat a bunch of dextrose and whey.

Oral yohimbine would also work quite well for this purpose as it block negative feedback inhibition of pancreaqtic beta cells.

id also consider alpha lipoic acid.....supposedly has insulin mimic-ing capabilities....but ya...dextrose post workout with protein is bestb

i just came back from Rite-Aid ,i seen something called GLUCOSE,,,,,,,it was dextrose 200gram for 2.99 ,i think 90carbs for a serving or something............I was like whoa to bad i was broke and didn't get it:/

i just read that a recovery drink is best as soon as you finish your last set,then no more than 15 mins later 30grams of protein.
also take some dextrose right before your work out .
train hard and do this and you should pack on some serious mass

The best place to get dextrose is at beer homebrew shops (numerous ones on-line) -- they call it corn sugar, and it is less than $1 per pound.

Top Bottom