Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how big is your turkey?

redguru said:
Got me a 23.5 lb'er, It's all about the leftovers.

Yeah man, we used to cook turkeys in bulk for the protein, just reached into the fridge like a caveman to rip off a hunk of flesh out of the carcass.
Hence, why I cant eat poultry no mo and really enjoy it. Add tuna to the list after you eat so much your urine smells like tuna.

Gots to go with a good cut of meat for a holiday meal. Standing rib roast. Turkeys can be done anytime.

And, I hear you should never deepfry turduckens b/c the lil birds will shoot out from the inside a la Alien, the first one

hamstershaver said:
ive never had a deep fried turkey

lol, I love it when they show the dangers of deep frying a turkey in the house. Turkey goes in, grease overflows, hits the propane heat source. Instant MASSIVE oil fire.

Its good stuff, tried it a few times, better than regular cooking, more juicy.. Cost like 70$ for one, deep fry turkeys all you want for cheap protein, but I warn you, you'll never enjoy turkey again if you do

jack_schitt said:
Dude...you are missing one of the finer things in life. The taste of deep fried turkey is indescribeable.
Last year was my first........injected some spices and that thing just melted in your mouth.....good stuff

Top Bottom