Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are raw ingredients made?

gorillahung

I know every UGL buys powders from China and then mixes them with oil but how are the powders made? I've Googled this and cannot find one bit of info about how the powders are derived. I'm not planning on making my own stuff or anything but I'm just very curious. There seems to be a lot of differences in quality out there.

I know every UGL buys powders from China and then mixes them with oil but how are the powders made? I've Googled this and cannot find one bit of info about how the powders are derived. I'm not planning on making my own stuff or anything but I'm just very curious. There seems to be a lot of differences in quality out there.

Figure that out - I am in this industry for so many years, and I did not ask myself this question before, and it is an interesting aspect indeed - how are the raws made? This will be my next topic for research!

One clue is go via the how it was discovered route and then the older methods of synthesis. I seem to recall GH's back story was 'colorful' to say the least. Legend has guys with monkey brains and pituatary glands. Later cadavers and female urine (brought from nunneries) all before straight forward chemical isolation of the parts that were bonded via using vegetables.

It's not always nice knowing (google BCAA from hair vs vegetable sources) how stuff is made.

The raw materials are gathered and then it's synthesized.

Each compound has its on specific precursors and process for synthesis, but most of the raws that are made are just made by some average joe following a recipe/instructions. That's why most raws are under dosed or crap.

Most of these compounds are also made in facilities that are not intended for pharmaceutical use what so ever. Your raws are most likely made in plants that regularly make pesticides, plastics, industrial chemicals, etc..

Anyways 99% of the gear out there is from china raws, only exception being "REAL" Pharma, not UGL that says Pharma.

All steroids are cholesterol based. They basically extract cholesterol from a plant or animal compound (like egg yolks) and then chemically manipulate the molecule into a steroid hormone.

It's actually not that hard to make steroids. You can make testosterone from raw DHEA. Anyone with a basic chemistry understanding can do it.

The problem is that if you aren't doing it professionally with proper quality control, the raw steroids you make are going to be full of impurities - which can cause side effects.

I have never really though about this in detail but what I could find said they were taken from plants. I guess that makes them a natural product!

Top Bottom