Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

how accurate are the tanita

mike01svt

New member
body fat scales. It says that my BF is 17% and My height is 5.85 and I weigh about 183. I want to get the BF down to 12 % does that always mean that the weight comes off and waste has to get smaller???
 
I'd say as long as you haven't drank or ate a lot of anything and have taken a good BM and take the measurement around 4pm-7pm (at least in my case) it is accurate within +- 2%
 
mrzap said:
I'd say as long as you haven't drank or ate a lot of anything and have taken a good BM and take the measurement around 4pm-7pm (at least in my case) it is accurate within +- 2%



you dont eat or drink alot of anything before 4 pm?
 
I am saying if you have like a huge meal or chug a bunch of water and hop on the scale then your results will be thrown off.

Once you have some time to digest and urinate then you tend to be ok.
 
Top Bottom