Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about this set/rep routine for mass?

Jeremy82587

Has anyone used a routine like this? If so, how were your results. It is supposed to add mass to your arms very quickly.

Do one strict rep. Rest for one second.
Do two reps. Rest for two seconds.
Do three reps. Rest for three seconds.
Do four reps. Rest for four seconds.
Do five reps. Rest for five seconds.
Do six reps. Rest for six seconds.
Do seven reps. Rest for seven seconds.
Do eight reps. Rest for eight seconds.
Do nine reps. Rest for nine seconds.
Do ten reps.
Done!

Thanks guys

Jeremy82587 said:
Has anyone used a routine like this? If so, how were your results. It is supposed to add mass to your arms very quickly.

Do ten reps.
Done!

Thanks guys

Welcome to the boards brother!! Speaking from my personal experience, and Im sure many on here will agree, there are no quick shortcuts to arm growth aside from anabolics. No routine in and of itself is likely to produce that type of result. Regardless of the routine you use, your body will adapt eventually. It can be useful to change things up every so often, but not too often. Id go with more volume overall and more rest between sets. Just whats worked for me though. You can give the routine a try for a while and see how it works out. Thats really the only way to find if it works for you. I like to get in more overall reps and sets. Best of luck!

Oh my. Please educate yourself more about training, and please get out of that bench/curl jockey mindset. Fuckin' arms. Do you train legs or back? Do you deadlift or squat? Please lord, tell me you do.

Tom Treutlein said:
Oh my. Please educate yourself more about training, and please get out of that bench/curl jockey mindset. Fuckin' arms. Do you train legs or back? Do you deadlift or squat? Please lord, tell me you do.

Tom is right. You'd get bigger arms if you didn't work them :) Squats, benches, rows, deads, and dips will put size on your arms, not specialized arm routines.

MsBeverlyHills said:
Tom is right. You'd get bigger arms if you didn't work them :) Squats, benches, rows, deads, and dips will put size on your arms, not specialized arm routines.

If big arms is the goal, youve got to train them seperately! Just my opinion though. :FRlol: :FRlol: Im not a believer in those specialized arm routines though either. Regardless of how heavy I row for back, or press on my chest and shoulder days my arms never get the soreness they get from a full out arm routine. I dont often feel much in my triceps when I bench since my grip is wide. You just have to tear them up good, and feed them for the most part. Not so complicated. As they adapt, increase the intensity and weights. Thats my general method.

Jeremy82587 said:

Do ten reps.
Done!

Thanks guys

im sure it would work better than sitting on a couch for building up your arms....
but there are other routines that are tried and true. that rep scheme looks like it would fatigue fast, and not allow for heavier weight. browse the board. look for 5x5 and HST routines for size.

MsBeverlyHills said:

I disagree. While my arms are a weak point, squats, deads, rows, presses (chest or shoulders), never helped my arms out any.

Top Bottom