Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How about this meal plan

Chameleonchris

Hey guys and girls,
Many of us cannot eat properly during the working week for many reasons, but most of us hopefully can access a microwave or kettle, I've been playing around with this and it works for me.

6am strong coffee followed by training
8am protein shake and oats with almonds and cashews
10am fruit
12pm oats with almonds and cashews
3pm fruit or nuts
6pm high protein high fat zero carb dinner
8pm training x2
Before bed protein shake

Thoughts

I don't like the fact your meal plan is only 1 meal consisting of whole foods. It's essentially shakes and snacks, and what you have listed on a daily basis wouldn't prevent muscle loss, let alone gains for most.
Everyone's situation is different though, and I understand that's what you're getting at by asking.

I don't like the fact your meal plan is only 1 meal consisting of whole foods. It's essentially shakes and snacks, and what you have listed on a daily basis wouldn't prevent muscle loss, let alone gains for most.
Everyone's situation is different though, and I understand that's what you're getting at by asking.

Completely agree with what you say, however I think for people that may otherwise snack on crisps or chocolate etc and drink coke, this has to be a good starting point to move forwards on.

Completely agree with what you say, however I think for people that may otherwise snack on crisps or chocolate etc and drink coke, this has to be a good starting point to move forwards on.

I agree 100%. The snacks and fruit are healthy, and a great starting point. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have the presence of mind to think like you did, and make the healthy choice. I commend that.

It's good that you eat fruit and nuts, maybe don't go zero carbs on your dinner and add some vegetables for an additional source of micronutrients (vitamins)?

Top Bottom