Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteachers journey to the stage again...

the-short-one said:
wow. she looks awesome. wow.

how much is she weighing and what height?

Right now I'd guess 120? She won't step on the scale till after the salt and H20 load! She'll be right around 115ish on contest day. Most she hit was mid 120's just at the end of the Summer....

The squats are sick - and the stridations in the arse are even sicker - great job - really inspiring.

225 is heavy - that is just plain sick at 120lbs.

How much do you squat big man?

nsashbl01 said:
She really enjoyed the sets of 15 - 20 we, I mean she did last weekend! It was her last leg workout before her show!
AWESOME! Tell her I said "ROCK THE HOUSE, GIRL!!!!!" :garza:

al420 said:
The squats are sick - and the stridations in the arse are even sicker - great job - really inspiring.

225 is heavy - that is just plain sick at 120lbs.

How much do you squat big man?

She out squats me right now. Injurys have me screwed. Can't even bodyweight squat! Trying to work out a shourder and knee issue before getting cut once again. She out benched me too, till I figured out that I can reverse grip bench with little pain! She was putting up impressive numbers for her size up till last week. She got 8 clean reps out of 35lb db curls! I should have gotten a clip.

al420 said:
She is really strong - that is just sick.

What are your injuries and how did you get them?

I've had shoulder injuries for over 15 yrs. Started from barefoot waterski injuries then the gym finished them off. Had surgery on both, right is bad again. Left knee has some tendon issues, right one already fixed. Hoping to therapy, prolo, etc around it all.....

Back to HT. She's working on 2% brain capacity with the carb depleting. Now enjoying steamed and boiled chicken only basically. She's small, flat and bloated from all the salt. Here's a shot from last night. Her diet trainer said to expect to look like shit till at least Thurs night.

Top Bottom