Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horrific murder that I've heard nothing about....why?

I've been following this since it happened. I visit weird sites and I do believe there is a bias not to cover black on white crimes. This one is horrendous and it should have gotten a ton of more coverage.

Look up the rape statistics of black on white and white on black rape. You would be shocked at the differences. The media doesn't want to cover it though. There is a double standard.

Also, many journalists have officially decided not to report the race of criminals in the press. Why? Because it is not relevant (that is what they say). (I tried to find the link, it is on another computer.)

I think I knew about this case from Michelle Malkin's website.

Here's an interesting, but old, case I found out about the other day. The Bath School Massacre of 1927.

You'd think only Al Qaeda would be evil enough to blow-up an elementary school full of kids, but you would be wrong. A lunatic from Michigan who insisted that "taxes" had driven him to financial ruin did just that, right after murdering his wife and burning his farm (with all of the animals trapped inside) to the ground. The perpetrator may have actually been America's first suicide bomber too! It's an interesting read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Army Vet said:
I've been following this since it happened. I visit weird sites and I do believe there is a bias not to cover black on white crimes. This one is horrendous and it should have gotten a ton of more coverage.

Look up the rape statistics of black on white and white on black rape. You would be shocked at the differences. The media doesn't want to cover it though. There is a double standard.

Also, many journalists have officially decided not to report the race of criminals in the press. Why? Because it is not relevant (that is what they say). (I tried to find the link, it is on another computer.)

what are the rape stats.

Top Bottom