Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

horrible thoughts... i considered giving my puppy away!!!

M

madbomber31

she is a fantastic doggy, only 9months old... finally house trained... she is a typical dobe... very active, sweet, lovable, full of energy, protective...

the ONLY downside is she makes it impossible for me to move into an apartment... if it came down to it i am sure my mom would consider keeping her, but she is my dog and my responsibility... i got her cuz i was lonely and my last dobe was my world for nearly 5 years... i figured she could be too... but times are different for me, i dont go to school now and i work far more than i did then. i guess i should shut up and make sure i rent a house with a yard.... its just tough to find one at a decent price range in my part of town...

she is in training right now, fast learner... cant wait to finish that up... she should be pretty damn obedient...

she does like to chew on the bed, a few nice tears in the mattress..... oh, and destroys hats!!!

i feel bad for even thinking of giving her up.

there are lots of apts that allow pets, you just have to pay a pet deposit. Check around you'll find one.

If the puppy is still young, consider Crate training.
A lot of people think that keeping a dog in a Large cage inside the house while they are gone is cruel.
Actually most dogs learn to get a sense of comfort and security when they are in their cage.
Start by Getting a Nice see thru Metal cage that is big enough for the dog when it will be full grown.
Then, feed the dog only inside of their cage.
Eventually they will go and get in the cage when they sense you are about to leave the house(see you getting your keys etc) or all you have to say is "dogsname go get in your cage" and they will get in so you can close the door.
I have had several medium sized dogs that were crate/cage trained while I am not at home or when I was sleeping.
It solves a lot of problems and creates no negative ones.

those aren't horrible thoughts. those are reasonable thoughts.
horrible would be if you were considering raping the dog.
that's sick.

NONE of the apartments near me accept dogs over 25lbs... my nashville ones did :(

she is crate trained, she HATES IT!!! she hears me say "dixie crate" and she either runs or goes in very reluctantly... she wont even go in for treats unless i lead her in...

shags, i gotta move soon.. livin with the mom at 27 is getting old fast.

Where in the Detroit area are you??

I am about to get an apartment in Norhtern Northville just south of Novi, and they allow dogs.

i am 10 miles north of ya... west bloomfield/commerce area... what apts??? how much?

Top Bottom