Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hooters bikini conest on Parker Rd....

Starts at 8 pm...supposedly. They always sell more drinks by waiting and extra hour or two.

Think I'll pass. Already had two beers at a Hooters.

I can only handle so much fondling/day.
 
Jmo and I were there after shooting a few weeks ago. A few hotties. Nothing special.

Wait for the summer, Hawaiian tropic bikini contests, they are much better. My ex won 2 of them, and I never even looked at any of the other girls. No really.


Wait Tboy, tell me you live close to there?
 
mountain muscle said:
Jmo and I were there after shooting a few weeks ago. A few hotties. Nothing special.

Wait for the summer, Hawaiian tropic bikini contests, they are much better. My ex won 2 of them, and I never even looked at any of the other girls. No really.


Wait Tboy, tell me you live close to there?

My bro and I have checked out a few. Seems that the Kipling store is currently stocked the best.

Parker Rd was a disappointment last visit. Hooters seems to lose sight that guys go there for hot chicks.

I think the ordinary girls are far easier to manage though.

I live closer to the Kipling store. But they are pretty similar really.

I'd have to convert anybody that meets to supporting Ron Paul. Not because I think he will win. Because he does the right thing. Profiles in courage will always get my vote. Don't see many profiles. At all.
 
Testosterone boy said:
My bro and I have checked out a few. Seems that the Kipling store is currently stocked the best.

Parker Rd was a disappointment last visit. Hooters seems to lose sight that guys go there for hot chicks.

I think the ordinary girls are far easier to manage though.

I live closer to the Kipling store. But they are pretty similar really.

I'd have to convert anybody that meets to supporting Ron Paul. Not because I think he will win. Because he does the right thing. Profiles in courage will always get my vote. Don't see many profiles. At all.


The colorado blvd. restaurant always has a decent crop, though I haven't been there in years.

Don't know much about Ron Paul, I would love to hear your selling points.
 
mountain muscle said:
The colorado blvd. restaurant always has a decent crop, though I haven't been there in years.

Don't know much about Ron Paul, I would love to hear your selling points.
hey he can be added to the meatup.
 
mountain muscle said:
Tboy won't show up.
How far are you from parker and havana? I'm trying to talk the yamaha dealership down in price on a new standup... it's on parker probably 4 blocks from havana.
 
juiceddreadlocks said:
How far are you from parker and havana? I'm trying to talk the yamaha dealership down in price on a new standup... it's on parker probably 4 blocks from havana.

Probably about 10-12 miles. I am south of parker road and arapahoe.
 
Top Bottom