Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homosexuals... i have always wondered about something....

Re: Re: Re: Homosexuals... i have always wondered about something....

big_bad_buff said:

I don't think you can be a christian homosexual. you would either have to be a christian, or a homosexual.

Are you sure? How do you know? because christian leaders come on tv and tell you so? You follow them? Aren't they the ones getting caught for fraught, theft, affairs, illegitimate parenthood suits? From the mouth of a sinner comes judgement on whether or not other people are sinners. Accurate?

I'm gay. Where is my sin? For loving a fellow creature of God's that happens to be the same sex. Ok... if so.... then who is bearing the burden of this sin? My parents? God? It was one of these two who made me this way. I didn't ask for it. I don't remember being given a choice. This is how I was born. This is who I am. Not my fault. Gee, I guess I "could" live my life alone and miserable and depressed.... but what kind of appreciation would that be towards God for giving me life in the first place?

Wow... homosexuality is the first sin you can commit and have someone else get the blame for it.

beastboy said:

You think so?

Going to church, singing some hymns, putting a dollar or two in the collection plate... that brings you closer to God?

Why?

Frankly, I feel closer to God when standing on a mountain and the view goes for miles and miles, or sitting on the beach and the ocean lapping around my feet, or just by going to the zoo and seeing up close the other creatures God has made.

Your journey to God is a spiritual one that comes from within. No one can lead you there. Get real. If that were possible, preachers would be charging by the bushel loads for their services.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Homosexuals... i have always wondered about something....

beastboy said:

So you are saying sinners are not christians? I am a christian, but I also know sinning on my part in inevitable(sp?).
i'm saying for this issue(homo's) is a sin pretty much like any other sin. but yet you live it daily being a homo, it is a life style, a choice, a choice they choose over god every day. do you love your sin more than god? you have the choice to sin or not to sin everyday, they choose sin every single day over god knowing their sinning. IMO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homosexuals... i have always wondered about something....

big_bad_buff said:

i'm saying for this issue(homo's) is a sin pretty much like any other sin. but yet you live it daily being a homo, it is a life style, a choice, a choice they choose over god every day. do you love your sin more than god? you have the choice to sin or not to sin everyday, they choose sin every single day over god knowing their sinning. IMO

Apparently you didn't read any of my postings.

Is homosexuality a learned behaviour or is it genetically determined?

I've run into people who say they knew it since childhood which leads me to believe genetics has something to do with it. If that's the case, I don't see a cure for it unless you ulter someone's DNA or something. If it's learned, then you can steer someone's mind any direction. I just don't see how it's learned cause I can't imagine anyone convincing me to love anything but pussy !!

My two cents !!!

big_bad_buff said:

Therein lies the repentance issue, which is what distinguishes gays from other sinners, in the eyes of the church anyway.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homosexuals... i have always wondered about something....

gymtime said:

Therein lies the repentance issue, which is what distinguishes gays from other sinners, in the eyes of the church anyway.

Actually, therein lies the fault.... who said it was a choice?

AAP said:

You think so?

Going to church, singing some hymns, putting a dollar or two in the collection plate... that brings you closer to God?

Why?

Frankly, I feel closer to God when standing on a mountain and the view goes for miles and miles, or sitting on the beach and the ocean lapping around my feet, or just by going to the zoo and seeing up close the other creatures God has made.

Your journey to God is a spiritual one that comes from within. No one can lead you there. Get real. If that were possible, preachers would be charging by the bushel loads for their services.

Don't be dick.....oops, too late.

You do your thing to be closer to God, I'll do mine. Do you donate to charity? I did, it was called Church. Do you belong to a club? I did, it was called my church. Don't criticise me because I chose to believe, attend, and support something that I believed in and you don't. I don't attend church now, but that doesn't mean I am less closer to God. Are there bad churches out? Yes, I believe there are, but not all churches are an organized crime group like you would want to believe. If my journy with God comes from within and I choose to share that with a group of people in church, what is wrong with that?

big_bad_buff said:

how do you know it's a choice? are you gay?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Homosexuals... i have always wondered about something....

AAP said:

Actually, therein lies the fault.... who said it was a choice?

Not sure what you mean. Whether it's a choice or not, gays generally don't repent, which is icky in the church's eyes.

Top Bottom