Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homebrewing. Test Enanthat

musclehealth

I have 50g of powder I am going to purchase. Im interested in making 250mg/ml of Test enanthat. I used a powder calculator....
Will need....

OIL--152.50 ml
Powder--50.00g
ba--10.00
bb--0.00

Ok...I have read how to make the gear and everything. My question is about heating up the gear. On most of the tutorials they dont heat up the gear. Just use a filter. Is that a safe method? What do you guys do? I figured with 50g of powder I could make enough test to last me a LOOOOONG time. Thanks.

real simple:

put the powder in a clean beaker

boil up some water in a saucepan and once it starts boiling bring it off the heat source

but the bottom of the beaker inside of the hot water so the powder starts melting inside the beaker, once all bubbles and everything has molten down and the smell changes a little bit add the BA and BB and stirr with a clean rod

after that add the oil to the mixture until you have a total of 200ml

stirr for a good while and keep the mixture in the hot water (might need to re-boil)

filter it with sterilefilters into a sterile vial

there you got a very sterile product with a good potency if your raw material was good, you don't need Benzyl benzoate for testosterone enanthate actually, just stick with 1-2% of BA

http://www.cjintnllabsupply.com/ has good prices on stuff needed

Take a look at: http://www.blue-6.com/main.php

There are step-by-step pictures of the process.

You might also think about your BA/BB ratio. 5% might be a little much and Tren E doesn't need very much to stay in solution. I'm about to make a batch at 250mg/ml with 2/20 BA/BB.

Results - Amounts Needed
Oil - 122.5 - ml's
Powder - 50 - grams
ba - 4 - ml's
bb - 36 - ml's

This is to make 250mg/ml, using 50 grams of test powder!

If u r making test e you don't need any bb also please don't bake your gear its pointless.
Keep your BA at 2 or 3% and.filter with a .45um or .22um filter

If u r making test e you don't need any bb also please don't bake your gear its pointless.
Keep your BA at 2 or 3% and.filter with a .45um or .22um filter

Great advice! I dont understand why people are so stuck on adding BB, or much higher amounts than necessary. Like you say Test e holds with no BB, as does Tren. I even get my test prop holding at 3%.

I found a great article a while back about the problem with injecting high amount of solvent/co-solvents and it literally changed my entire view of brewing. I have not been able to find it agin but if I will post. I always tell people to put some BA and BB on the fingers, touch the lips and see how it feels. Now imagine a large amount injected.

I would love to read that article.
I would also like to know what percentages ugs use?
And then script percentages.

so a no no to adding bb ?
btw how do u know test powder is legit? (soz if I took ovrr thread, no intention)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom