Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shnt! What a final match on WWF!

Freak Show

I usually don't get excited about wrastlin' matches, but this one was HUGE! I'm a big jericho and benoit fan so that helped. They're actually quite good at what they do. Both sides pulled out all the stops. For once I didn't predict how it would end. Lotta fun to watch for once. Good show. In case you care, Jericho and Benoit beat Stone cold and Triple H for the tag titles.

I just watched it too...very big match...I've been hearing that the WWF is going to give Benoit and Jericho big pushes and tonight they really did....very good match and the ending suprised me..........

Jimsbbc said:
I haven't watched that shit since Hulk Hogan beat Andre the Giant.
OH MY GOD! Well let me sit you down and fill you in on everything that has happened since. You see after that match, Hogan......:p :p :p :FRlol:

Yeah havent seen a match that good in at least six months. The whole night was good, glad they changed all the story lines. The ratings needed it.

1 more thing..anyone notice HHH holding his knee and limping pretty badly on it after he got launched outta the ring?? He was limping badly for the rest of the match...wonder if it was a legit injury or part of the show...

Even though most of it's staged, Accidents do happen..

Hey!, anybody seen WOW (Women of Wrestling)?

Real fake and corny, but lots of Hot women in tight revealing outfits.
Lots of head locks with faces smashed into large breasts.
Headlocks between the legs, Crotch shots,
Very stupid but I just can't help myself. I gotta watch it..

Top Bottom