Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Holy Shit Hammy

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
u donated 30000 to Killahbee? does he give good head?
 
mod hassles 75th about his "debt to the site"
because he unwisely booked a set of global awards events and got buried
and in my estimation he did it to offer something different
i.e. in good spirit
trouble was he doesn't know odds and shit
 
a certified nut bag recieves special treatment
in her attention thread 71 the majority of derogatory comments were made by individuals with membership since '00 or '01
 
4everhung said:
a certified nut bag recieves special treatment
in her attention thread 71 the majority of derogatory comments were made by individuals with membership since '00 or '01
sickening isnt it
 
how does someone like hotzie have 2.4 mil karma and I've been a member longer! lol

hotzie do you buy your karma?
 
hotzie said:
i love the double standards round here
I "grew" the bookie forum
I had an event up before george had a sticky
over time I and others established a decorum over there
and "we" do quite well with little mod involvement required
so the forum has blossumed as I anticipaited and has generated more membership excitement
in particular the Rose bowl and Super bowl
but daily action with competitive spreads can be found there
but I'm probably done
digger annoys me
 
cyrex said:
how does someone like hotzie have 2.4 mil karma and I've been a member longer! lol

hotzie do you buy your karma?
no , never have bought karma, bookie forum is where its at
 
sergeant digger can ban me now
I got my Ipod from george and in my mind that offsets my 300 lifetime membership
I enjoy my time spent here
but I am displeased with all the "bannings"
it's a fuckin' internet chat board
 
4everhung said:
sergeant digger can ban me now
I got my Ipod from george and in my mind that offsets my 300 lifetime membership
I enjoy my time spent here
but I am displeased with all the "bannings"
it's a fuckin' internet chat board

who got banned bro, and don't go anywhere, the board is about good people like you, otherwise its a computer.
 
for the record I posted a candid pic of "adult" nature for comedy
I got red from webmeister digger
"don't ever do that again" with a period too
like I'm his fucking dog
or son
 
hotzie said:
sickening isnt it

Not as sickening as the people lining up to fellate her enlarged clitoris. Why that hag has a fan club is beyond my ken.
 
You say you’ll never know him
He’s an unnatural man
He doesn’t want your pleasure
He wants as no one can
He wants to know the names of
All those he’s better than
 
Bowing and squawking
Running after titbits
Bobbing and squinting
Just like a nitwit

Two little hitlers will fight it out until
One little hitler does the other one’s will
I will return
I will not burn
Down in the basement
 
4everhung said:
a certified nut bag recieves special treatment
in her attention thread 71 the majority of derogatory comments were made by individuals with membership since '00 or '01

lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: ceo
4everhung said:
sergeant digger can ban me now
I got my Ipod from george and in my mind that offsets my 300 lifetime membership
I enjoy my time spent here
but I am displeased with all the "bannings"
it's a fuckin' internet chat board

don't go anywhere. we need people like you here.
 
Dunno about any bannings......there were some time-outs but thats it...
 
StickFigure said:
Don't try to be tough now, you fuckin' spinless pansy
speaking of spine ill rip ur fuckin spine out and mount it on my wall and it will be labeled as Soft
 
Wootoom said:
speaking of spine ill rip ur fuckin spine out and mount it on my wall and it will be labeled as Soft

Kinda hard to know what a spine even is when you don't even have one yourself you fucking jellyfish
 
stilleto said:
don't go anywhere. we need people like you here.
I'll be around
I was just makin' a drunken ruckus
really though keeping good events posted daily in the bookie forum is a fair amount of work and responsibility
you would think I'd get some cooler treatment from admin when I cross the "line"
 
4everhung said:
I'll be around
I was just makin' a drunken ruckus
really though keeping good events posted daily in the bookie forum is a fair amount of work and responsibility
you would think I'd get some cooler treatment from admin when I cross the "line"

yeah, but I'm cool, so i make up for it.
did you get my pm btw?
 
stilleto said:
yeah, but I'm cool, so i make up for it.
did you get my pm btw?
yeah I did
I meant to respond
but fuck it

"peace frog"

There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles
She came
Blood in the streets, it's up to my knee
She came
Blood in the streets in the town of Chicago
She came
Blood on the rise, it's following me
Think about the break of day

She came and then she drove away
Sunlight in her hair
 
I hate those people who always drive(at night) with their fog lights on
fuckin' bugs me
pricks driving up on my ass with their crap ass fog lights going as well
when there's enough ilumination
hell my jeep and bronco are outfitted with secondary lights
had to use them once to hunt down my lost cat
 
Top Bottom