Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy shit Brits are sick.

dead babies eyes dont tend to look in the same direction

I didn't think we saw both eyes. At least I don't remember seeing both.

total reality aside from the total calm on that video...i don't think it was gory enough..not even close

OK. yes. If someone wanted to create a short film that depicted complete reality, then you would need some ... can't put my finger on it. But the vid is missing something.

I didn't think we saw both eyes. At least I don't remember seeing both.

OK. yes. If someone wanted to create a short film that depicted complete reality, then you would need some ... can't put my finger on it. But the vid is missing something.

only saw the one eye, and it didn't move.

Shirl you know I've seen some pretty fucked off stuff as well, but my point is you don't see shit like this on TV here. This was aired like a commercial in the UK. Pretty wild.

As for the blood, I thought it was pretty well representative of a real life wreck of this severity. No ejection or VTP impacts, just a shitload of slamming around and fucking your C spine and skull

Worst I have seen personally, as far as chill-you-to-the-bone- factor goes, was a drowning call of a 3 year old that had hand-print bruises on her back from obvious abuse. Somehow drowned in a kiddie pool with 10 inches of water while her drunked stepdad 'was using the bathroom real quick'

Almost lost my job over that one.

only saw the one eye, and it didn't move.

Shirl you know I've seen some pretty fucked off stuff as well, but my point is you don't see shit like this on TV here. This was aired like a commercial in the UK. Pretty wild.

As for the blood, I thought it was pretty well representative of a real life wreck of this severity. No ejection or VTP impacts, just a shitload of slamming around and fucking your C spine and skull

Worst I have seen personally, as far as chill-you-to-the-bone- factor goes, was a drowning call of a 3 year old that had hand-print bruises on her back from obvious abuse. Somehow drowned in a kiddie pool with 10 inches of water while her drunked stepdad 'was using the bathroom real quick'

Almost lost my job over that one.

Wow, that is crazy. Having children of my own, small girls I don't know how you held it together.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I would have fucking flipped and possibly have shot a motherfucker...

my previous post, maybe its a cultural difference but urgency is missing in the video....mass casualty scenes are usually almost total chaos..people get loud..more order barking..more constant commotion. I also kind of thought...wow, two birds huh? That would never happen here; getting two birds to one scene would be an impossibility.

And the babies eyes, I guess I worded it wrong. There is a slight bounce at the very begining of the baby's eye, its small but there. And what I meant was normally their eyes just sort of roll off to the sides or whatever direction gravity takes them. That said I have absolutely never seen a baby in a car seat die in a wreck. Ever. The toddler in the video crying for mommy and daddy to wake up hit me a little harder because I HAVE seen that. It always kind of fucked with me how the little guys can be hurt (minor/major doesn't matter) and theyre always concerned for thier parents.

I've had to transport kids car seat and all (best backboard for a small fry) with their parents in the back of the ambulance just to keep everyone calm and within sight of each other. Plus to not have a child services nightmare on the side of the road.

UK tv is a lot harsher than our nice little USA bubble and I don't think its a bad thing.

BTW there are actually a few things worse than seeing a child in a casket.

The worst thing I've ever seen was an infant whose head was completely caved in by the family pit bull. Or maybe it was the teenager with deep tissue burns to 99% of his body from a gas leak explosion....

Top Bottom