Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOLLYWOOD BANK ROBBERY SHOOTOUT(crazy stuff)

one of the guys guns locked up when the two seperated, and he was pretty much cornered, so right before a cop shot him, he shot himself in the head. the other one finaly gave up because he was shot in the leg like 3 or 4 times

supernav said:
>One of the robbers KILLED himself

Where the hell did you get your information, or do you just make it up from the comfort of your computer chair?

Those two were shooting right up until they were shot dead. Neither of them ever gave up and kept trying to get away until they were finally shot dead. There's plenty of articles online about this incident from the media and the lapd and witnesses if you want to educate yourself mr "i know what happened from the comfort of my comfy swivel chair".

-= nav =-

supernav said:

Where the hell did you get your information, or do you just make it up from the comfort of your computer chair?

Those two were shooting right up until they were shot dead. Neither of them ever gave up and kept trying to get away until they were finally shot dead. There's plenty of articles online about this incident from the media and the lapd and witnesses if you want to educate yourself mr "i know what happened from the comfort of my comfy swivel chair".

-= nav =-

he is not making it up, its common knowledge.

I thought a cop popped him in the head at close range over a brick wall?That's what I remember seeing when it was live.But maybe I saw a bad angle or something.

i didn't take time to read all the posts in this thread, so sorry if i repeat anyone here:

the 2nd gunman's family is suing the LAPD for wrongful death for a couple million $$$ because the cops shot and killed "their baby" lol. i think the first trial was actually a hung jury. how can they possibly think they have a chance in this lawsuit?

supernav said:

Those two were shooting right up until they were shot dead (1 might have given up, lots of opinions on that one). There's plenty of articles online about this incident from the media and the lapd and witnesses if you want to educate yourself. Definately no suicide.

-= nav =-

I saw a part of the original footage from the shootout that day on one of those "Best Police Shootout and Car Chases" shows and one of the gunman certainly shot himself.

He was shooting a stainless steel berreta at the police after ditching his long gun and all of a sudden, he took a look around, put the gun inside his mouth and blew the top of his skull off. It was shot very clearly from the helicopter.

This is footage usually not shown due to its violence, but the show I saw was on TLC and I guess they decided not to cut it out.

I saw the original video myself...the 2 gunman commandeered a car and while one drove about 5 mph the other walked along firing..they had poped the trunk lid too as I imagine they figured the trunk would offer some protection from a rear shot..I guess mainly to keep a sharpshooter form drawing a bead on the driver..I also saw a documentary about the incident..the police commandeered an armored truck(private vehicle used to move money)and employed it to rescue a wounded officer..I think the guy who was driving the armored truck(i.e. a civilian)actually drove the truck into the shootout..props to the quick thinking and props the the AC company for giving the quick go ahead to the use of their truck..saved an officer's life

yeah it showed that on the tv movie. pretty crazy, the guys were both acting like terminators, not ducking or hiding, just standing fully erect shooting at anything that moved.

A ma deuce or any bullpup .50 would have ended it very quickly.

A good friend of mine was there when it happened. She hit the ground and spent forever on her belly. She actually started calling different friends and holding holding up her cell phone leaving messages on their answering machines like, "Hi, this is Sandy. I'm stuck in the middle of a shoot out. I've been laying on my stomach for 20 minutes. Listen to this." Then she'd hold up the phone to get the bang bang bang bang on tape.

Top Bottom