Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOLLYWOOD BANK ROBBERY SHOOTOUT(crazy stuff)

I was thinking the same thing about the shotgun, a very good weapon in a shootout vs a pistol because the stress of being shot at means most people will miss with a pistol. Just look at the number of rounds fired by police in a close range firefight vs the number of hits and these guys are trained to shoot. With a shotgun it's much easier to hit. When I qualified with the shotgun I unloaded a pump action police shotgun in a matter of seconds and every single round was a head shot. It was kinda funny because the range NCO was standing right next to me and said, "good shootin John Wayne!" But targets don't shoot back but I still imagine it would have been MUCH easier with a shotgun firing 00.

I dont think a shotgun would have the foot pounds to penetrate armor at a distance. A slug might though.

Ok, Mr. Shotgun Sharpshooter:) They dont use rifled barrels and slugs. Why didnt someone score a HS with a Beretta?

HANSEL said:
Ok, Mr. Shotgun Sharpshooter:) They dont use rifled barrels and slugs. Why didnt someone score a HS with a Baretta?

Not Trained or prepared to
Too busy diving behind anything to stay alive
Moving targets are not easy to hit with a pistol

hence the shotgun being a pointing weapon vs a targeted one

Why didn't someone just sweep kick there legs and then kick em in the rib cage? That's what Bruce Lee would've done!!!

from what i saw in 44 minutes there was a cop with a shot gun, and shooting it from 50 yard to your target with body armor wasn't doing to much. who here has shot, or been around someone shooting a ak-47? friend of mine had a fully auto ak-47, and we took it out on his property to use a old car as target practice. anyways he had banana clip with around 60 shots. let me tell you, even being on the same side(not being shot at) is fucking scary. that car was mush in like 10 seconds. it was so loud and so fast you could hardly tell the shots apart. believe me, those slugs owned that car, anyone in that car or behind it would have been poppin daisy's out there butt holes, and he was about 40 yards from the car. I bet those cops were shaking so bad they couldn't aim their pee shooters

Tru dat, firing a fully auto assult rifle is one hell of a ride. One of the best rushs I've ever experienced!!!

Top Bottom