Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holiday Well Tidings

Wycked Sceptre

All of you will die. Your families, your pets, even your turtle.

Very possibly in the next few minutes driving to the gym, during your next cycle when you damage your liver and kidneys beyond repair, maybe even when that HIV turns to full blown AIDS thanks to sharing that Deca needle with Jocko back in 93.

I take real pleasure in knowing this.

You can all make your personas "cool", and try to maintain a facade or normalcy but all of you on here are sufferering from serious social disorders and I pity you. There can be no denial.

You alone are the primary source for the corrosion of society and a final solution needs to be enacted.

Furthermore, hot girls DO NOT like huge guys, and huge guys know that. Stop trying to cover up for what you lack, you are trying to intimidate so you dont have to reveal what a real pussy you are.

Bodybuilders show an extreme amount of control issues and anyone with a brain would stay far away from these people.

So for 2004, I suggest many of you here rethink your life. Re-evaluate what you are doing here wasting time when you can be out enjoying the short chance at life you have been lucky enough to be given.

How many of you guys wont go do something active because youll burn muscle mass?

How many of you will skip having a few beers and pizza with your friends due to your diet?

How many of you wont stay out till 3 am if you meet a nice young lady or have friends in town to party becuase you need your 9hrs bodybuilding sleep?

BTW I wont be checking back in on this thread anytime soon if ever so respond accordingly.

Top Bottom