Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Is letro too strong for bulking?

so yes, its more expensive. the raw material is about 25% the price of letro but it requires 10 times (or more) the amount since a lot of people dose 1-1.25mg ED (20times).

at ag-guys for instance:
aromasin is 65$ for 30/10mg doses thats 65$ for 15 days or less.
letro is 55$ for 30/2.5mg doses so 55$ for up to 60 days
wont discuss arimidex because dont generally reccomend it and find others dosing instructions woefully incorrect for most users.

just to clarify Ulter's point
AIFM is 39$ for 60+ days at full high end dosing (4 pumps)

mac how many pumps in 1 bottle? I want to run 2 ed for 10 weeks(70)days. How many should i pick up

macrophage69alpha said:
so yes, its more expensive. the raw material is about 25% the price of letro but it requires 10 times (or more) the amount since a lot of people dose 1-1.25mg ED (20times).

at ag-guys for instance:
aromasin is 65$ for 30/10mg doses thats 65$ for 15 days or less.
letro is 55$ for 30/2.5mg doses so 55$ for up to 60 days
wont discuss arimidex because dont generally reccomend it and find others dosing instructions woefully incorrect for most users.

just to clarify Ulter's point
AIFM is 39$ for 60+ days at full high end dosing (4 pumps)

Do you really want to go by AG guys prices of all peoples macro???? come on now. I can post actual raw grade materials cost here if you wish.

i will agree that you have to dose more though hence it can be a bit more expensive to take but at the dosages usually sold per ml the cost difference is neglibible

anyone got an accurate dosage for a-dex? considering im 6'5'' 220 10%bf

ill be runnin 300 test/ 600 eq

jmead said:
anyone got an accurate dosage for a-dex? considering im 6'5'' 220 10%bf

ill be runnin 300 test/ 600 eq

I would start with 1mg/day and see how that treats you

drrman, Those 3 are nowhere near comparable in price. Post whatever you feel makes your argument. Like Macro said you want to compare a 40% dose of one to a full dose of the other then you're playing with numbers. Why don't you compare the full recommended dose of these AI's and show me they are the same material cost.

with all that gear i wouldnt worry about gains being reduced by taking letro, you need a strong AI with all that test, try 1.25mg per day and bump it up to 2.5mg per day if you are still having problems with bloat. letro is an amazing compound, the best there is IMO

Ulter said:
drrman, Those 3 are nowhere near comparable in price. Post whatever you feel makes your argument. Like Macro said you want to compare a 40% dose of one to a full dose of the other then you're playing with numbers. Why don't you compare the full recommended dose of these AI's and show me they are the same material cost.

HEY HEY.......calm down bro, did you not read what i wrote!! i said I AGREE WITH YOU!!! when comparing recommended dosages bro!!!

re read what i wrote when responding to macro

drrman said:
Do you really want to go by AG guys prices of all peoples macro???? come on now. I can post actual raw grade materials cost here if you wish.

i will agree that you have to dose more though hence it can be a bit more expensive to take but at the dosages usually sold per ml the cost difference is neglibible

if you bought the raw powder yourself and suspended it, it would still cost you about 10times as much to take aromasin as letro.

part of the reason that the research places push letro and dex (the profit margin is just way higher)

Thanks bros, k to all. I'll give letro a shot at 1.25 mgs e.d. and move up to 2.5 mgs e.d. if necessary

Top Bottom