Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hogans arms compared to the Rocks

Last time I checked these guys are athletes.

These guys do more than just sit around and pop steriods all day long. They are athletes as well. You guys crack me up how you sit back and talk shit about their physiques when none of you could wear their jock straps. Imagine what these guys could do to you if they got their hands on you. These guys are big fast and strong. They can kick ass all day long.

not an nwo fan

I never liked the nwo myself and hope it doesnt last long. I heard of a DX reunite to battle them in the future.

none of them have nothing on triple h. But i have helped hogan many times when i used to work at finishline the guy has bad ass guns

I only hope when I'm 50 my arms look as good as hogans.I've seen kevin Nash and I can tell you he is a big Mo'fo
in person.......But I have to Scott steiner is still the man! I bet when he comes back as part of the NWO wwf ratings will go crazy! HHH is the man right know though, but his genetics suck.
No triceps,big biceps,no legs and a fucked up chest.

I guarantee Hogan, Hall, and Nash will never remove their shirts, and if they do be prepared for a laugh. The rock has lost considerable size due to his movie career. He looks puny now. Hogan always had guns, but thats about it.

hold up..... triple h has no triceps, a fucked up chest and no legs????? are you retarded, blind or both!!!! triple h has big tri's, a huge, FULL, thick chest, comparable only to Arnold or Hanney, and his legs are sport specific.

WTF!

Everytime I see wrestling posts I get a good laugh. Who gives a rats ass about which wrestler looks better. They are not doing a bodybuilding show. Plus everone is going to have their own opinion anyway and each opinion will differ. The only thing funnier about arguing over who looks better is all of the wanna be wrestling pretenders on this board.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom