Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmmm

HelpMeBulkPeople!

This may be a very retarded question, but it's a question I don't know the answer to...
If diet is 95% of it, what's the actual need for steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm going to regret this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We all age and as you age your hormones drop. This is why it's more difficult to build muscles as you get older. Steroids will replenish youe hormone levels and more. This is why it easier to build muscles. Diet is fuel for the muscles. More muscles you gain, more fuel you need.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't care how much you diet. If you're 50 years old. You ain't building new muscles regardless how you diet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The 'how much percent stuff gets argued like this is all some maths equation. Here's the truth: Most people you see down the gym don't train properly never mind hard enough. Their diets are shit and then a few come here and ask about roid lol.

You gotta get all these aspects right. Throw in recovery and you're numbers are wrong ha ha

honestly i run less steroids today than I did when i started almost 10 years ago and I look better today. why? because my diet and training is more on point. I have learned so much about what works for me.

steroids def help preserve strength and muscle in a deficit, that is how i personally utilize them

Top Bottom