Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HighIntensity...My new avatar pic..just for u...

nice tan bro

you look great, hopefully we can meet up and train someday or do a full picture spread for elite in Jan.

swole as ever

I took a week off, but even with the flu, I have keep weight and hardness, 8 days since last tren shot.
 
Not sure what my arms tape at..Im too paranoid to measure...after losing 25lbs..i kinda dont want to know lol

man i wanted to start a cycle...take some fina and shit...i ended up losing 2 carts...i shattered the vial of solution/tren as I crushed (too hard) the pellets with a glass rod...lost all the fina...

oh well...back to the drawing boards.
 
Bitch, you know you was on your knees licking it up as it ran down the counter......
 
Anal AssPlorer said:
Bitch, you know you was on your knees licking it up as it ran down the counter......

lol oh believe me you..the thought crossed my mind..im like...hmm maybe i can suck some up off the table every time i need to inject.

lol blah
 
Suck it up. Try the SubLinginal route and see it works.
 
bigguns7 said:
Is that a zit on your arm? take another picture when you get that cleared up so I can actually see your bicep.

lmfao
what the hell u talking about

im blemish free:D
 
Top Bottom