Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High testosterone = Attracted to "bigger" girls

fuk that, some girls aren't built to go that low even at a shorter height. for example Im 5'6 too and Im like 142 lbs in my avi with very little fat around waist area. Where the hell would someone like me lose almost 30 lbs from, jeez. its also the other way around, some men are only satisfied with higher weight.

Honestly, who cares, they are two extremes. Its all good, but i am def with you as it being a huge red flag. Ditch them fast and wish them luck.

Im 5'1 which is short as hell and when I weighed 115 I looked pretty bad, ribs poking out, breasts went to like a sad A cup, at 110 I looked worse but had a 6 pack so I could hang on to that :D
Best weight was 125-130 Solid B cup almost C, flat stomach, awesome ass

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Im 5'1 which is short as hell and when I weighed 115 I looked pretty bad, ribs poking out, breasts went to like a sad A cup, at 110 I looked worse but had a 6 pack so I could hang on to that :D
Best weight was 125-130 Solid B cup almost C, flat stomach, awesome ass

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

I think its a good thing to know a good number for your body to have an image and goal. I haven't lost all that much weight since joining EF honestly, but my body composition has drastically changed, so fuk scales all together.lol

if most of you females still look the way you do in your avis...test or not im putting in some work.

Top Bottom