Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High test

What do you all think about frontloading high"er" test in an eq and tren stack?

I have run 1 gram of test before and I could not take the bloat from it. I now run 500 per week, thats it. I do not feel that a gram of test is necessary if your diet and training is in check.

I have run 1 gram of test before and I could not take the bloat from it. I now run 500 per week, thats it. I do not feel that a gram of test is necessary if your diet and training is in check.
^^^^^ this for me too, but people do differ.

I don't believe front loading does anything to bring gains any faster. It just brings side effects sooner IMO

Isuppose everybody is different. I feel like my arms are gonna pop when I take high test. The only thing that gives me better workouts is eq but eq takes 4-6 weeks before I notice anything.

Last edited:
Is there a point when the body just will not intake any more Test and it becomes a waist ? For instance , if you take to much vitamins you just piss it out The extra... The Eco user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a point when the body just will not intake any more Test and it becomes a waist ? For instance , if you take to much vitamins you just piss it out The extra... The Eco user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say it depends on your physique. At 200lbs running a gram of test is unnecessary but I know of guys who weigh 270-290lbs who run 3-4grams of test and a 1.5grams of deca.

Now if their body utilizes all that test will never be known. I personally dont think it can

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Nope ... I don't think it can. Personally, I think that only so many molecular receptor bindings can take place and the rest roams around to either bind once a nother binding has broken, be converted or be excreted.

Top Bottom