Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High step-up

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Do you guys do this exercice ?

[for those who use an other name, it is a leg exercice where you step on a bench with a barbell on your traps]

BUMP

I did them with DB's instead of a barbell, but my knee about exploded the last time, and decided to shit can them for awhile

TRUEsoldier said:
I did them with DB's instead of a barbell, but my knee about exploded the last time, and decided to shit can them for awhile

:confused: I introduced step-ups to my leg sessions because I feel they puit lesss train on the lower back and the kness while emphasazing the quads and the hamstrings

Anthrax said:
:confused: I introduced step-ups to my leg sessions because I feel they puit lesss train on the lower back and the kness while emphasazing the quads and the hamstrings

Sorry if I gave your the wrong impression, it didnt cause my pain, I tried to do these instead of Lunges, but they still bother my knee to much, I really fucked my knee up a couple months ago, so I am still trying to find things I can do, till I can get it fixed!!! I am sure your right though that it puts less strain on lower back and knees than other exercises

they are good for athletes that require single leg coordination and good ankle stabilization. I like them, i dont do them regularly, but implemented them for a time just to build up single leg balance and also even out muscle imbalance.

Top Bottom