Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High energy drink before workout

TAGMAN

I drank a high energy drink before my workout yesterday (Red Bull) for better performance and concentration. I'm not sure it did any good. Have any of you guys had any luck with these products and if so, which ones?

i think taking slow carbs before your workout, togheter with proteins, gives you the best help. the carbs then slowly gets into your bloodstream and last you the whole workout. after your workout is finished i would throw back some fast carbs and protein..my fav is bran flakes with proteinpowder and milk. before trainin i usually take oatmeal with proteinpowder and milk...or water if your proteinpowder can mix in it

i have not tried red bull,but i like any of the ready mixed shakes with ephedra,also he's right about having s ome complex carbs before training....:fro:

i owuld avoid red bull, that shit has a lot of sugar in it too. next to the cafeinne. If you want a metabolism boost before training i would suggest to take a EC supp. Although i wouldnt do this every workout, your body will adapt to the expected EC and you workouts without EC will suck.

anyway my .02

Yea, I hear what you're saying. The Red Bull didn't seem to do anything for the workout except I haven't been able to sleep for 2 days. I'm really affected by stimulants. I always used to eat oatmeal before workouts, guess I'll go back. Thanks for the advice!

i do better taking a eca product 30 -45 minutes before lifting. keeps my mind pumping up with the rest of me!

N-Large is a product by ProLab... It is a protein powder/meal replacement, and it has 600 calories and 52 grams of protein per serving. (4 scoops)

Find it at www.prolab.com

Top Bottom