Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high dose testosterone in women???

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
i was doing some reading about women on testosterone for no real reason just curiosity. and i found claims that women at the highest level of bb'ing take doses as low as 50mg ew. its crazy that little bit changes them so much. any way my question is has any one ever heard of a woman taking a dose like a man would take like 600-700mg ew.? what would it do to them? or what if some male dipshit injected some crazy amount like 5g ew? again this is just curiosity i am in no way implying that i would consider something as rediculous as this.

You know We have all thought and wondered about the big massive cycles.

Some dude blasting out 5000mg test ew,2000mg deca ew,120mg dbol ed,6iu's or more gh ed, or some shit like this. I have never seen anyone ever say they have don it though and no real prof that any one ever has don it ether.

I saw one guy on this forum a few years back do some big massive cycle once. He posted a log about it to. It was a shit tun of gear to. Every one kept telling him its not going to go the way he wants.

His log ended with him saying he felt so damn bad he had to drop it all and sleep for weeks to recover. Or something like that. I know he never got more then a few weeks into the cycle though.

You know We have all thought and wondered about the big massive cycles.

Some dude blasting out 5000mg test ew,2000mg deca ew,120mg dbol ed,6iu's or more gh ed, or some shit like this. I have never seen anyone ever say they have don it though and no real prof that any one ever has don it ether.

I saw one guy on this forum a few years back do some big massive cycle once. He posted a log about it to. It was a shit tun of gear to. Every one kept telling him its not going to go the way he wants.

His log ended with him saying he felt so damn bad he had to drop it all and sleep for weeks to recover. Or something like that. I know he never got more then a few weeks into the cycle though.

that sounds bad. i am wondering what kind of horrid effects it would have while on but now i am also wondering about actually recovering fully.

How the hell do you recover from 5000mg of test ew for say 14 weeks?

I'd say that would come pretty damn close to shutting you down, permanently.

A woman on doses like 500+ mg a week is called a Female to Male transexual in hyperdrive :lmao: Look, men on HRT are dosed about 100 mg a week, does that give put a different perspective on things?

I think the natural quantity of test a woman's body makes in the course of a WEEK is about 3 mg (don't quote me, I had a hard time finding that number the first time).

A woman on doses like 500+ mg a week is called a Female to Male transexual in hyperdrive :lmao: Look, men on HRT are dosed about 100 mg a week, does that give put a different perspective on things?

I think the natural quantity of test a woman's body makes in the course of a WEEK is about 3 mg (don't quote me, I had a hard time finding that number the first time).

lol...
"female to male transexual in hyperdrive" :worried:

Hi MM :wavey:

I dont know, im not too worried about it. I guess they should test it on monkeys or something like 5-10g EW

How the hell do you recover from 5000mg of test ew for say 14 weeks?

I'd say that would come pretty damn close to shutting you down, permanently.

You know I do not think the body will be any more shut down on 5000mg test ew then it would from say some of the bigger cycles I have seen people take.

At what point does the body shut down test production? Will taking more make it any more shut down?

Even 100-200mg of test ew can completely shut down your bodies test production. Also time on is a factor.

Blitz cycles!!! I know this has been a common practice among some pro's and more advanced users. Big ass doses for short amounts of time. 3g or more for 5-8 weeks and some times less. Do they get permanent shut down from it? No many of them don't

My thing is for most people taking that amount of juice is pointless and taking it for a long time can have a lot of side effects. It can be very hard on the body in many ways.

You know I do not think the body will be any more shut down on 5000mg test ew then it would from say some of the bigger cycles I have seen people take.

At what point does the body shut down test production? Will taking more make it any more shut down?

Even 100-200mg of test ew can completely shut down your bodies test production. Also time on is a factor.

Blitz cycles!!! I know this has been a common practice among some pro's and more advanced users. Big ass doses for short amounts of time. 3g or more for 5-8 weeks and some times less. Do they get permanent shut down from it? No many of them don't

My thing is for most people taking that amount of juice is pointless and taking it for a long time can have a lot of side effects. It can be very hard on the body in many ways.

I like to take medium amounts of test, i.e. 350mgs ew for 12-14 weeks. This is generally how I do it. I think you don't need more than that if you're not competing, but that IMO.

Top Bottom