Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High BA or something wrong?

I have someone wanting to buy everything tonight. I dont think I can continue with this stuff. My thigh is so bad that walking is extremely painful. Its warm about the size of a softball right now. The gain isnt worth the risk. Wish I knew where 100% legit stuff is. I use a website for reviews, most know of, and yet not sure what is good since this is a highly rated company.

Reached out to the company/source again this morning to see if they can offer any insite or other option. Im beginning to think each injection has caused an infection. I went to the doc last week with flu like symptoms and was put on the Z Pack. The swelling started going down and the flu like symptoms disappeared. My thigh was done just at the end of my ZPack and has swelled up so bad that there is no definition left in the muscle and I cant flex it t save my life. I have some antibiotics that I just started taking. If it clears it up it has to be bad gear.

Reached out to the company/source again this morning to see if they can offer any insite or other option. Im beginning to think each injection has caused an infection. I went to the doc last week with flu like symptoms and was put on the Z Pack. The swelling started going down and the flu like symptoms disappeared. My thigh was done just at the end of my ZPack and has swelled up so bad that there is no definition left in the muscle and I cant flex it t save my life. I have some antibiotics that I just started taking. If it clears it up it has to be bad gear.

A fever and redness that is hot to touch and swollen could def be an indicator of an infection. If thats the case I would discontinue use immediately.

Whats weird is I have had no fever. Just flu like symptoms accompanied by the hot to the touch, swelling, and redness. I check my temp daily since the issues started and no fever.

I got a response from the source:

Our gear is very potent, we get them tested for purity to make sure of this. Since this is the first time youve been on our gear id cut my dosages back a little until your body adjusts. Also make sure that your heavily massaging the injection since after you pin as well, work the oil and gear around so its not just sitting in one big clump. Ibuprofen and heating pads help alot as well.

Sounds like a shit company with a bad batch of raws or a carrier oil that you do not respond well to. I would highly recommend that you find out what carrier oil they use and avoid it in the future, or do a simple experiment to see how you react to that carrier from another lab.

I'd cease use immediately. The supplier should have been more willing to help. Don't go back go them ever. If you have a buddy who is willing to try it knowing the issues you've had that's one way to know if its the carrier oil, but I'd just ask the supplier and throw that stuff away bro.

I got another response telling me to try .5ml, massage after pinning, take ibuprofen, and use a heating pad. Seems like that is all unnecessary steps unless something is wrong. And lets say the pain is then half of what I have, no way will I do it.

Asked for the BA content and carrier oil. Hopefully I find that out today.

Top Bottom