Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high ALT liver levels

I'm sure I'll get flamed, but coffee enemas do wonders for your liver and will actually put your ALT/AST levels below normal levels. Everyone I've recommended them to has been amazed, do some research...

I saw something about doing this on that My Strange Addictions show. Looks really messed up bro

I saw something about doing this on that My Strange Addictions show. Looks really messed up bro

thats what i thought. i researched it quickly and there are a tonne of sides and risks and no proven rewards...

Been doing them for years, used to have high liver enzymes even using milk thistle and Liv52. Had a loved one go through Gerson therapy where they use coffee enemas along with juicing (the other kind), and very regimented diet. Miraculous results, I was the biggest skeptic but eventually caved and tried one and wasn't near as bad as I thought, needless to say, I have been doing them weekly for years now and ALT/AST run in the 20's even after boozing the night before bloodwork. Cholesterol has improved as well, trust me, I understand your apprehension but for me the numbers prove that they work...

Top Bottom