Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Gang!!!!!

I just got the ok to come home this morning!
Last thurs i was admitted into the ICU ward in pretty bad shape, my sodium *Potassium levels were almost non existence, i was having trouble hearing & vision problems, my BP was very high.
I stayed in there for 5 days!

RADAR

sorry to hear that radar. glad you are ok

that is terrible. i am glad you are good to go know. Did they say why your levels were so slow.

Yeah! I had a bleeding ulcer....so from here on out ,its a complete change in diet! Phooey!

RADAR

RADAR said:
Last thurs i was admitted into the ICU ward in pretty bad shape, my sodium *Potassium levels were almost non existence, i was having trouble hearing & vision problems, my BP was very high.

RADAR

Oh Wow sugar! How are you feeling now?

Hope you're feeling better... sending lotsa love, kisses, and hugs your way :rose: :heart: :rose:

RADAR said:

RADAR
DOOD! :(

Darned glad you're back.

Frisky said:
Oh Wow sugar! How are you feeling now?

Hope you're feeling better... sending lotsa love, kisses, and hugs your way :rose: :heart: :rose:

Thank hun...muah! I'm back to my old self! still a lil weak,nothing big!
Are you still making the Atl meet?

RADAR

Top Bottom