Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

I am going to take 4 to 5 ius 5 days a week how should i split that if I take in the morning and PWO ?

I would do 2-2.5 in the morning and 2-2.5 pwo.

If I were you I would start at 2ius for the first month and then up it to 4-5 after that. I jump right to 4 ius right away and it really had an effect on my hands(carpatunnel). I did it the other way and hands were fine.

Why do you think that the body produces it's natural GH at night?, isn't because when your body is at rest is when it heals and grows and that's when you need it the most? so when you past the 30 mark and your body dosen't produce much of it, dosen't it makes sense to take it (inject) at night to help your body recover and grow?
What you guys think i'm i all wrong here?

Why do you think that the body produces it's natural GH at night?, isn't because when your body is at rest is when it heals and grows and that's when you need it the most? so when you past the 30 mark and your body dosen't produce much of it, dosen't it makes sense to take it (inject) at night to help your body recover and grow?
What you guys think i'm i all wrong here?

Because research says that is when the most pulses occur...

Top Bottom