Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh injection frequency

Sickduc

I've read tons of threads about injection timing and benefits of when. Ton of controversy

Question is, would there be any substantial benefit to pining gh every 4 hours, equaling to whatever your desired units per day?

Has anyone given this a try?

Thanks!

I've done two injections a day one morning/one evening, morning only, evening only, morning then post workout then evening and now I just do one a day preferably in the morning it if not at night and I can't tell any difference in any timing of injections as long as I do the same dosage daily. And I'm talking months of the same protocol before switching to a different one! As long as the dose is the same daily same great results !

was thinking in a way of you would have a constant rise in gh, instead of a spike.

in an AAS frame of mind haha. thanks for reply

With hgh it's more about the long run. It takes a while to start reaping the benefits but you gain lean muscle mass that stays.

I've read tons of threads about injection timing and benefits of when. Ton of controversy

Question is, would there be any substantial benefit to pining gh every 4 hours, equaling to whatever your desired units per day?

Has anyone given this a try?

Thanks!

I like it best AM on a empty stomach and then again PWO.

Top Bottom