Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH injected into a vein possibly?

SalieriJazz

Well, I started doing HGH for like 1 month and a half, and like 30 minutes ago when I did the bed-time shot in the abs, subcutaneous, it hurt just a little bit more than usual when I inserted the needle, I injected the GH, then after I took out the needle, a lot of blood started coming out, never happened this on the abs. I kept the wadding with alcohol (hope that's the right term), for like literally 1-2 minutes, to make sure no more blood comes out. Now if I look at that injection zone, there's a bluish-grey little point.

I'm a bit "panicked", although I'm feeling good, nothing hurts, etc ... but this never happened to me. It is possible that I hit a vein? The hell happened?

You'll be fine. You either went into a vein or directly through a vein. I haven't researched GH but I'm assuming you have since you're injecting it. So I'll leave the worries of injecting it directly into a vein on you... Just give it time to heal. We did it a lot in the military when training to give our first injections.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Would that bluish-grey point "heal" and comes back to its normal color? Sorry for this stupid questions, but it looks like shit.

It'll just take a little a longer than normal. I've had odd looking wounds like that from smashing my finger working on an engine. It's just because the blood is so thick coming right from a vein. Give it some time and keep it clean. And no worries man, that isn't a common and would trip me out too. Can't be screwing around with this stuff so always ask away if you can't find the information.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom