Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh induced gyno

elitetoxin

been on hgh for just over 6 months(no roids, but T4 100mg ed)
had gyno cut out 4 months ago
idiot doc didnt get it all in one side, he'll be going in again to get it right.
in the meantime, that side is acting up, puffiness of the nip area .. looks like it's aquiring fat.
doing nolva at 20mg ed for 2 weeks, havent really produced results.
libidio is THROUGH the roof, wich i take as a sign of elevated test levels and thus estrogen, hence the nolva.

looking to get some femera ... good idea / bad idea ?

I am having the same prob to bro... the doc didnt get all or mine and it looks like i have a lil fat in there... Someone please help

gh has that ability... controlling estrogen is the key.. it all depends on what works for you..

letro will work, but will take you to almost nothing..

good luck..

alright letro it is ...
i could start out agressive to target the puffy buildup and then gradiually lower it to a minimum, thus, hopefully still leaving *some* estro in my system.

another thing, its not as stupid as it sounds, but, could adding test, say 250mg/wk do the trick also ?

i read that hgh causes new receptor sites in the tissue, and that you cant stop it even with an anti e or serm.

yautja said:
i read that hgh causes new receptor sites in the tissue, and that you cant stop it even with an anti e or serm.

Why wouldn't you be able to stop it if there were new receptors? Are they mutant receptors or something?

Top Bottom