Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH For Injuries

Bastard17

Hi all. I'm 22 years old and have had nagging injuries that have prevented me from feeling as healthy as I could be. I continue going back and forth about using HGH to potentially cure these injuries once and for all. On one hand I'm only 22 years old and surely have higher natural levels than I could ever ask for. However, between a quad injury that effects my whole right leg and a wrist that never healed I feel like there's a lot for me to gain from a cycle.

Does anyone have any advice or experience with using growth hormone at such a young age? I'm all about weighing the pro's and the con's and would love to hear any information people have on the issue.

To be absolutely clear I am not looking to increase my height or lose fat/gain muscle. I'm perfectly happy with my body from those perspectives and am only interested in the healing properties of growth hormone.

You have plenty of your own HGH at your age, why dont you give the body what it needs to repair the injuries and stop doing what aggravates them?

Top Bottom