Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh dose question

kelal9698

Hey I've been running Hgh started at 2 iu for a month with minor sides went up to 4 iu (2 twice a day) and joints really started hurting and started holding a lot of water weight. Is 4 just to much for me, any benefit to running 2 iu long-term I'm 45 years old. Thanks

4 IU's per day is more of a performance dosage and not something that everybody handles well, especially if it's high-quality stuff. 2 IU's will certainly give you some nice general health benefits and help you burn a little more fat. Here's an article I wrote where dosage is covered.

Hey I've been running Hgh started at 2 iu for a month with minor sides went up to 4 iu (2 twice a day) and joints really started hurting and started holding a lot of water weight. Is 4 just to much for me, any benefit to running 2 iu long-term I'm 45 years old. Thanks

try backing it down to 3iu....if that doesn't help 2 iu may be your spot.

I agree. I would go back down to 3iu and see if that helps. Maybe you need to be at 2 iu for longer than a month before bumping it up.

how I've outlined my use of growth.. less more often is for fat loss and anti aging. more less frequently is for growth. i can handle up to 10iu american grade growth at once and thats what i do 3x a week for mass. its something you may have to work up to..but 2iu isn't going to do shit for you really maybe sleep better and feel better and to be honest all i get from JUST growth is a fuller feeling muscle now growth stacked with igf and insulin is a diff thing but i don't recommend that to just anyone

Yes, Jin's used to be good. But honestly, 8 posts and backing a GH website on an open forum pretty much screams scammer, whether you are or not sci, not good. And it doesn't take much pharm grade to get the tightness

^scratch that sci, just saw three more duplicate posts from you, we're good with the shilling here actually, you worse than Jehovah's witnesses. Shit, at least they don't want my $$

Its not unusual to get a tight feeling in ur wrist snd if so u take less but not at 4 iu. I think u have crap gh which can mess u up. Jintropin is the best 191 amino acids and is registered in Mexico as JTPN .com.mx just got it for $5/unit. U will see huge difference

LOL that stuff is $5-10 per IU and made in china...
Manufactured by: GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Country of origin: China

Top Bottom