Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and Test-p cycle (my third cycle)

kv_abhiram

Hi,
I'm 26yr old. My body weigh right now is 92 kgs and height 6'2.
I've done two short cycles so far (6weeks)
Sust deca and winstrol
Test tren -a and winstrol.

I didn't go well with tren.
I was off gym for about 6 months and started working out for about 5 months now. Started boxing and parkour for about a month. But off late my strengths have been pretty low. And I'm feeling fatigue and weak.
Not able to reach my goals.
I am looking to start a new cycle.
I have two options one with jintropin ( I heard good things about it, one of the reasons I want to use this is that hgh had good effects on skin and hair and minimal sides)
And the second option is to go with a test pp and eq and add some anavar .

My diet right now is pretty good
Early morning:
Lemon, Ginger and Green Tea
Breakfast:
Oatmeal, banana, dates, protein scoop or eggs
mid morning:
apple
lunch:
brown rice, chicken breasts - 2
evening:
coffee or smoothie and BCAA
Pre workout:
NO Xplode
Post workoout:
glutamine, whey
dinner:
brown rice, chicken breast-2 or egg white omelette and steamed veggies
before sleep:
ZMA

This is pretty much I eat now.
early morning jogging and then boxing for 2 hours.
_____

One of the reason I would like to go with Jintropin and test- p cycle is that i'm an actor and I dont want too many sides to recover from this time. and hgh helps my skin and hair too ( which i cannot really take a risk atm )
Secondly maybe use test-p with anavar . if you think im too young to start hgh (im still worried about male pattern baldness though i didnot lose any hair yet )

The products that are available to me right now are jintropin, igtropin, test C, E, P, anavar, arimidex , tamoxifin citrate ( nolvadex ), oxymetholone. I can get others, but just need sometime.

I really want to try out something like 6-7 weeks cycle and give a gap of about a week or two and see how my body is responding and then finish the cycle if its a long one.

What do u recon. I've been reading about all the droids available and have a fair amount of knowledge.
I know HGH wont kick in until 2 months. and I need to do a minimum of 12 weeks with droids and 6 months with hgh.
I'm also not looking for massive gains either. I just want to get cut and lean and sculpt my body with boxing and cardio for which i need that extra push so that i'll be ready for my movie. Lean and cut without losing much of my facial fats so that I'll be ready for my movie. My director wants me to get a look of jake gyllenhaal in South Paw movie.
____
This is my current body condition rightnow

If u are losing strength and endurance, you probably need to eat more calories... Your macro intake is low.... Also when it comes to growth... I know someone that started 8 ius of serostim n went up 17lbs in 11 days... Why does it take growth 2 months to kick in?

Basically I was looking to start Jintropin 2iu a day and test -p 100mg EOD. for like 8 weeks.
Just want to make sure if im old enough to go for HGH or if its fine if i try out only prop

How about this cycle
Weeks AAS Dosage (mg)
1-10 Test-p 100 EOD
1-10 Equip 200 per week
1-5 Tbol 50
6-10 Anavar 50
1-12 Arimidex 0.5

PCT
HCG 300iu (10 days)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

200 mg of eq won't do anything for u bro but waste gear.... You should be starting eq around 600-750 a week....

Ditch the nolvadex, add clomid
50/50/25/25

I'm a believer in taking AIs during pct as well.... If u are using test past hrt doses, your estrogen will remain elevated when off cycle... So use the arimidex to bring the number on your estradiol down so it can raise where it needs to be after your body is back to producing its own test to help stabilize your levels

I want to know exactly what EQ does ? When we use it with and without test- prop.

And EQ vs mast vs Primobolan while running with test-prop?

Top Bottom