Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh and andropen

agregg

hey all, this is my first post on this site.. thought i would post up my intended cycle starting in two weeks and see if any experienced users could give me advice on it.

im 24, 6ft 1 and about 14stone. my diet is pretty good i think, consisting of about 275g of protein each day, but not alot of carbs or fats.

the cycle i was going to use was

Wk 1 - 10 = 550mg andropen 275
Wk 11 - 14 = clomid and nolvadex
Wk 3 - 26 = 4iu ed of hygetropin

do i need to run a second course of test from about week 16 to 26 followed by pct again?

any advice would be appreciated
Andrew

I think the hyge is going to be sort of a waste og money at age 24. If the goal is leaning out diet and cardio (maybe some clen or T3)will do u fine and if it's bulking up there is a gazillion ways to get more bang for the buck for a 24 year old.

I dont think u should run 10 weeks with test then start a new run after in week 16 only 2 weeks after ended pct.

I'd run the hyge the first 16 weeks without the test then add the test.

hey all, this is my first post on this site.. thought i would post up my intended cycle starting in two weeks and see if any experienced users could give me advice on it.

im 24, 6ft 1 and about 14stone. my diet is pretty good i think, consisting of about 275g of protein each day, but not alot of carbs or fats.

do i need to run a second course of test from about week 16 to 26 followed by pct again?

Andrew

Based on my admittedly meager knowledge of HGH, your Hyge would be most useful for anabolism if you frontloaded with it rather than in the backend. You can ask goin on 4T for an exact protocol if you doesn't pop up in this thread. I think the implementation would be something like 8 weeks or better of just the HGH, then roll in the testosterone supplementation.

Andrew

Have you checked your own natural hormone production?
Since your only 24 I would do that 1st before begining
a cycle.

hey guys. thanks for taking the time to reply to me...alin, no i haven't checked and would even know how about doing so...to be honest i want to lose the fat that i have around the middle really so was thinking the growth would help me with this. i'll go with the advice to leave the test out for a bit first. will keep you posted when i start..

thanks, again

hey guys. thanks for taking the time to reply to me...alin, no i haven't checked and would even know how about doing so...to be honest i want to lose the fat that i have around the middle really so was thinking the growth would help me with this. i'll go with the advice to leave the test out for a bit first. will keep you posted when i start..

thanks, again

Good luck then
I wish u a good run :)

Top Bottom