Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

HGH: 2 things I would like to understand...

Shinobi

New member
1) Most people use GH for fat loss but GH gives water retention and hide the fat burning purpose...its so contradictory... I used 3ius ED for 5 months and Im very happy with the fat loss but 2 weeks ago I increased to 4ius ED and I can see on my face and abs that Im holding water. From what I've been reading there is no way to stop water retention while on more than 4ius of GH.

2) If GH has a very short life, how come people that followed the E3D 20ius protocol injections say that work so well for adding mass?
 
some one mentioned once that they had edima from gh use it was mostly in their legs and hands .They swelled up like a ballon and he claimed felt really numb.i think edima is due to poor circulation and neurological damage in the legs and hands but prob could becuased in the face also.

not sure just though that was ainteresting side effect and your the second one that i have read about getting it
 
Top Bottom