if it makes you feel better she ditched out on me for the arnold classic last year.WODIN said:yeah.... the same one. I bet I'm supposed to be at the pool right now becuase I'm like the only one here.
She does that to everyone... Don't feel bad.saint808 said:if it makes you feel better she ditched out on me for the arnold classic last year.
WODIN said:She does that to everyone... Don't feel bad.
WODIN said:You're just saying horrible things about my wife. LOL!!!
SoreArms said:I think I saw her on a video clip getting tazered by the cops
Sorry no go. She would kill me.Lestat said:post a pic of her
even if the face was blurred?WODIN said:Sorry no go. She would kill me.
She would just beat me up then. Got to respect your spouses wishes ya know.Lestat said:even if the face was blurred?
WODIN said:Sorry no go. She would kill me.
You make a solid argument my man.Mr. dB said:And the down side is... ???
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














