Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hey!

i saw her naked last year... but then it got cold and i had to put some clothes on... I assume we are talking about the same person.
 
yeah.... the same one. I bet I'm supposed to be at the pool right now becuase I'm like the only one here.
 
WODIN said:
yeah.... the same one. I bet I'm supposed to be at the pool right now becuase I'm like the only one here.
if it makes you feel better she ditched out on me for the arnold classic last year.
 
saint808 said:
if it makes you feel better she ditched out on me for the arnold classic last year.
She does that to everyone... Don't feel bad.
 
You're just saying horrible things about my wife. LOL!!!
 
SoreArms said:
I think I saw her on a video clip getting tazered by the cops

ROFL that video was f'in hilarious.. everytime i think about it i laugh.. loud bitches are annoying!
 
Lestat said:
even if the face was blurred?
She would just beat me up then. Got to respect your spouses wishes ya know.
 
She's here but she just asked me to tell you that she 's not here

Do you mind if she stays till the weekend?
 
Thanks for looking bro...err..broette...errr....perk!
 
Top Bottom