Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey, y'all wanna hear a joke?

vixensghost said:
Cute. I got one for you my favorite Musclemom!

Jimmy, who at age 72, is a Walmart Greeter:

A very loud, ugly,mean talking woman walked into Walmart with her 2 kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way thru the entrance.

Jimmy says pleasantly, " Good Morning and Welcome to Walmart. Nice kids you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, " Hell no, they are not twins. The oldest is 9 and the youngest is 7. Are you blind or just stupid?"

Jimmy replies, " I'm neither blind or stupid, Ma'am. I just can NOT belive you got laid twice.Have a good day and thank you for shopping Walmart".

I am dyin over here!!! GOOD ONE!!!

Love those legs!

\
vixensghost said:
Cute. I got one for you my favorite Musclemom!

Jimmy, who at age 72, is a Walmart Greeter:

A very loud, ugly,mean talking woman walked into Walmart with her 2 kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way thru the entrance.

Jimmy says pleasantly, " Good Morning and Welcome to Walmart. Nice kids you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, " Hell no, they are not twins. The oldest is 9 and the youngest is 7. Are you blind or just stupid?"

Jimmy replies, " I'm neither blind or stupid, Ma'am. I just can NOT belive you got laid twice.Have a good day and thank you for shopping Walmart".

Top Bottom