feisty11975
New member
I thought of something this morning...I bet you have a personalizes license plate on your car that says "I'm STR8"
well, do you?
well, do you?
Wootoom said:ahhahahaaha im thinkin about it LOLOLOL
FEISTY11975 said:I knew it!! I am psychic. lol
Stick and I were talking this morning and that came up somehow.
Wootoom said:ill put it on my car plates
Erzulie said:You talk to sticks? I knew you were fucking weird

no they say LIFTAKRFEISTY11975 said:That would be funny. lol
You say it enough so I just thought for sure that you already had the personalized plates already
Wootoom said:no they say LIFTAKR
FEISTY11975 said:yep...I know
I just can't help myself...I see dead people too!
buffer1 said:I seen a plate on some guys car the other day,thought it was hilarious M-ROIDS

no kiddingforeigngirl said:lol..I would be to embarassed to have that as licence plate if I had that![]()
foreigngirl said:I dont get it![]()
jack_schitt said:It means...not only does my car LOOK cool, but it'll FLY too.
Thats catchyforeigngirl said:lol..now that you told me and I took a second lookThats catchy
FEISTY11975 said:mines gonna say MSBITCH

StickFigure said:That'll be perfect on your Toyota. My Mustang plates are gonna say, ALLMINE![]()

FEISTY11975 said:mines gonna say MSBITCH
jack_schitt said:Get one that says BLONDE.
Peeps will keep their distance in order to avoid a hella crash.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














