Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey, Perk … got any Victoria Beckham pics in that magnificent collection of spank bank material of yours?

Smurfy said:
she's fuckin hot. great hair, great tits, great body. i dont give a crap that she couldnt deadlift a No.2 pencil - I'd be happy as a pig in shit if I had a body like that.

:worried:

Gotta disagree on the cantelope halves she's sporting.

goddamn her tits are juicy.

it's funny. she's now more famous now, than she was in the spice girls.

i do tho want to see more pics of sporty spice too. she was also a looker. not as hot as posh tho.

i love posh's pissed off face. amazing how it turns on guys, who want to fuck the shit out of her even more.

ladies : pissed off face turns on guys as long as u don't have the attitude along with it.

Razorguns said:
goddamn her tits are juicy.

it's funny. she's now more famous now, than she was in the spice girls.

i do tho want to see more pics of sporty spice too. she was also a looker. not as hot as posh tho.

i love posh's pissed off face. amazing how it turns on guys, who want to fuck the shit out of her even more.

ladies : pissed off face turns on guys as long as u don't have the attitude along with it.

Yeah ... that Geri Halliwell was pretty hawt too

Hope she's not 300 lbs now :worried:

jh1 said:
Bunch of hating bitches up in here.

She's hot, plain & simple.

Jealously is a terrible disease, I hope you all get better soon!!!!
I say when I think chicks are hot, but she is UGLY. Only redeeming feature is the cute hair.

heatherrae said:
I say when I think chicks are hot, but she is UGLY. Only redeeming feature is the cute hair.

As do I. I don't think she's ugly, but I don't think she has a great body, either. At least not by my standards of what a great body looks like. I've been as thin as her and I think I looked sick. So did everyone else. :whatever:

Re: Hey, Perk … got any Victoria Beckham pics in that magnificent collection of spank

javaguru said:

Yeah ... you're prob much more familar with spank bank material of her husband. :rainbow:

Re: Hey, Perk … got any Victoria Beckham pics in that magnificent collection of spank

PICK3 said:
Yeah ... you're prob much more familar with spank bank material of her husband. :rainbow:
I don't know much about celebs because I'm a man.....

javaguru said:
I don't know much about celebs because I'm a man.....

Yeah, he's a world famous athlete ... perhaps if he was in the ballet :rainbow:

Top Bottom