Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey ladys im back !!! woohooo

ladyhawk25

hello all , just wnted to let yall know im back online . i had to get rid of my aol but i got it back so if yall wanna email me my new addy is [email protected] ok .....

im happy i lost 2 more lbs im down to 141 im sooo happy im doiing good ..... and im glad to be back on here ... woohooo i missed yall .......... LH25

im drinking lots of water , im eating as much as i can but its all low carb low fat , and im eating protein bars and energy bars , plus im taking a supplement called xtreme trim for the energy

Hey LH --
Watch the protein & energy bars -- they can have lots of sugar and carbs in them and should generally be used for emergencies and not part of your regular diet. Particularly the energy bars - they are basically loaded with carbs. You are better off with a good whey protein powder. Its too easy to start eating the bars like candy! LOL!

Just a suggestion before you get into the habit of those things!

oh i know , i dont eat them every day i eat them when i cant get enough food only cause i work from 7 am to 4 sometimes 5 pm and im out in the sun all day. i try to eat as much as 5 to 6 small meals a day buts its hard when your out all day working in the heat and no time to eat food . but i do drink plenty of water .

Top Bottom